March 8, 2017
I remember the day I met Leonard Kim clearly. We had friended each other via Twitter and this was the first time we would meet in person. Who is this guy that has been read by 10s of millions of people online, who pens thousands of articles a year, and who many go to for personal branding expertise? Was he just another self-proclaimed expert who cracked the social media code? Or was he just a happy, well-dressed fellow who enjoyed gourmet cupcakes from Los Angeles? But what about the guy who started a sensation on blogging sites like Quora by talking about his darkest, rock bottom moments? Perhaps he is, in fact, a bit of all of that. And really so much more. Meet Leonard Kim, a Millennial who is one of the most read marketing minds online today. And boy does he know personal branding. Watch his story about picking himself up from homelessness to the Millennial rockstar that he is today. And read the Forbes article where he shares some of his best personal branding tips so you too, can shine. Learn more about Leonard here: https://influencetree.com/
November 11, 2016
Michael engineered his perfect life balance by blending his practical and creative talents. As an engineer, small business owner, and filmmaker he's following his dreams and pursuing his passions.
How he knew he wanted to pursue a career in filmmaking
How his technology background helped his film career
Sharing his love of the journey and his biggest challenge
Secrets of fundraising to filmmaking and everything in between
How he used his practical career to support his passion
What's next for Michael?
November 11, 2016
From humble beginnings growing up on a poor farm in Poland to the being CEO of Give Back Box, Monika makes it possible for people to donate to the homeless without stepping one foot out their front door.
How the stars guided her dreams to make a difference
The smell of baby powder inspired her to achieve her childhood dreams
When arriving in the US she made a living by selling shoes on eBay to people in Poland
How a homeless man in Chicago inspired her to start the Give Back Box
The advice she would give her younger self
February 9, 2016
You know Daymond John as the CEO of FUBU, and star of ABC’s Shark Tank; but not only has this sharp dressed shark turned author, he has also joined forces with the Xedo.com team bringing technology to tuxedos. Be sure to stay tuned after Daymond’s interview as he will be joined by Xedo.com CEO Peter Abruzzo and ACS CEO Richard Freedman to talk about how fashion forward meets the future.
- What he looks for when investing in businesses
- What was his inspiration to writing the book, “The Power of Broke”
- Xedo.com old English tailoring has been delivered to over 400,000 homes
- Xedo.com allows you to create and customize suits and tuxedos to be shipped to your door
January 28, 2016
PoundFit Founders, Kirsten Potenza and Cristina Peerenboom - Music obsessed, “recreational drummers”, Kirsten and Cristina, felt uninspired by their gym workouts and needed to give their lack-luster fitness routine a much needed makeover. PoundFit combines cardio, low weight high repetition training, with a healthy dose of aggression, and rebellious Rock n Roll soul to your workout so you can rockout and get your workout.
- With your RipStix, you become the drummer of the song, giving you a connection to your workout.
- Over 5,000 certified Pound Instructors
- Pound Regularly releases new songs and routines
- Pound Rockout Results at home if you can’t get to a participating gym
- If the standard pound class doesn’t get your heart pounding, give the longer harder program a try with red RipStix
- What’s next for the PoundGirls?
January 21, 2016
CHRIS DORSEY puts the REAL in reality TV by bringing the struggles and adventures of those living in the wild outdoors right to your living room! Chris and the Orion Entertainment team are leading the pack in wilderness survival television.
- CoFounder / Owner of Orion Productions
- Responsible for TV shows such as: Building Alaska, Kodiak, Mega Decks, Tiny House Big Living, and more
- The role of Social Media and Millennials in "alternative living" television
- How Chris gives back to our wounded Veterans
- What's next for Chris and Orion?
January 15, 2016
DEMOND BROCK boxes his way to the top— As a top ranking boxer Demond Brock knows how to roll with the punches of life and has obtained so much wisdom along the way. Watch as he shares the importance of never giving up on your dreams, keeping a positive outlook, and staying balanced.
- At only 15 years old he was sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Credits success to being able to get back up after being knocked down
- What keeps him motivated at 5 AM every day?
- Top Ranking Boxer #1 in Welterweight division
- Watch him fight on Showtime, January 22nd
December 17, 2015
As a Former Football Player, Music Mogul, Actor, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Tech Company Contributor, and Social Media App Platform Creator, Thomas Q. Jones far surpassed the status of “Triple Threat” long, long ago.
Former NFL running back for the Arizona Card, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Chicago bears, NY Jets, KC Chiefs
Upon retirement he opened a Music Label and a Film Production company
How acting rehabilitated his humanity
Social Media Platform for Casting in the entertainment business “Castar App”
Has a college scholarship in his name Plans to donate his brain to the Sports Legacy Institute for NFL related research
December 10, 2015
21 year old, Danny Berk is the perfect example of who you want to follow on Snapchat. He’s a young, fun, semi-professional surfer who travels to some of the most beautiful places in the world! (If you follow him on snapchat, he will gladly take you with him!)
- Started Surfing at 12 years old
- Approximately 6000 followers
- Flew to NY on a quest to find the best slice of Pizza
- Invited to take over Cinnabon’s snapchat account for their 30th anniversary
- Snapping for a cause: supporting UNICEF