January 21, 2016
CHRIS DORSEY puts the REAL in reality TV by bringing the struggles and adventures of those living in the wild outdoors right to your living room! Chris and the Orion Entertainment team are leading the pack in wilderness survival television.
- CoFounder / Owner of Orion Productions
- Responsible for TV shows such as: Building Alaska, Kodiak, Mega Decks, Tiny House Big Living, and more
- The role of Social Media and Millennials in "alternative living" television
- How Chris gives back to our wounded Veterans
- What's next for Chris and Orion?
January 15, 2016
DEMOND BROCK boxes his way to the top— As a top ranking boxer Demond Brock knows how to roll with the punches of life and has obtained so much wisdom along the way. Watch as he shares the importance of never giving up on your dreams, keeping a positive outlook, and staying balanced.
- At only 15 years old he was sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Credits success to being able to get back up after being knocked down
- What keeps him motivated at 5 AM every day?
- Top Ranking Boxer #1 in Welterweight division
- Watch him fight on Showtime, January 22nd
December 17, 2015
As a Former Football Player, Music Mogul, Actor, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Tech Company Contributor, and Social Media App Platform Creator, Thomas Q. Jones far surpassed the status of “Triple Threat” long, long ago.
Former NFL running back for the Arizona Card, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Chicago bears, NY Jets, KC Chiefs
Upon retirement he opened a Music Label and a Film Production company
How acting rehabilitated his humanity
Social Media Platform for Casting in the entertainment business “Castar App”
Has a college scholarship in his name Plans to donate his brain to the Sports Legacy Institute for NFL related research
December 10, 2015
21 year old, Danny Berk is the perfect example of who you want to follow on Snapchat. He’s a young, fun, semi-professional surfer who travels to some of the most beautiful places in the world! (If you follow him on snapchat, he will gladly take you with him!)
- Started Surfing at 12 years old
- Approximately 6000 followers
- Flew to NY on a quest to find the best slice of Pizza
- Invited to take over Cinnabon’s snapchat account for their 30th anniversary
- Snapping for a cause: supporting UNICEF
November 12, 2015
MATT PAXTON, the founder of The Clutter Cleaner and host of "Hoarders" is an extreme cleaning specialist. From humble beginnings to having a reality show watched by millions, he has built an empire from dirt and proudly wears the crown as The King of Clean.
- Up to 14 million people in the US are compulsive hoarders
- The Hoarders Psyche: How the behavior begins
- Family tragedies; From rock bottom to striking Reality TV gold.
- Believes as long as you make a difference in people's lives, the money will follow
- When succeeding, what "extravagant" purchase did he make?
- Catch new episodes of Hoarders: Family Secrets on Lifetime.
June 8, 2015
Brian Dickinson- He has climbed the highest summits on 7 continents, former navy rescue swimmer and author of Blind Descent
Soloing the summit of Mt. Everest
Going snow blind and his harrowing descent
How he trains for big climbs
Why mountain climbing?
How his wife and kids share in his passion
How he balances his “day” job with his climbing adventures
Brian’s latest climb
Talks about his book Blind Descent