THOMAS KESLINKE, is the founder of Chef’s Roll, a global community of culinary professionals. Thomas wanted to create a platform that would provide exposure and opportunities to help grow careers and further passions.
- Chef’s Roll is the Facebook equivalent for people in the culinary field
- Food Network / Bravo use chefs roll for introductions for contestants on their cooking shows
- In just 2 short years they have over 10,000 chefs from 127 countries on their platform
- Highlights not just executive chefs, but students just finishing culinary school and every profession in between
- Find out how to request Chef’s Roll to host an event in your city!
- What’s next for Thomas?
ALISON SWEENEY - You know her as Samantha Brady (DiMera) on Days of our Lives, the host of The Biggest Loser, and may have seen her face staring back at you from the shelves of your local Barnes and Noble; but now you will get to know her as Sonia in "Love on the Air". This new romantic comedy stars Alison as both the lead actress and Executive Producer and will be airing on the Hallmark Channel Saturday, September 26th at 9/8c. You won't want to miss it!
- You can catch "Love on the Air" this Saturday, 9/26 at 9PM EST / 6PM PST
- Her book "Opportunity Knocks" is to be released April 2016
- Family friendly TV movie murder series, "Murder, She Baked" franchise on Hallmark Channel airing November 2015
- Works with Standup Up to Cancer, Feeding America and City of Hope
- Her partners at Arm & Hammer donate $1 to City of Hope for every post with #TrulyRadiantFinish
- Twitter: @Ali_Sweeney
- Facebook: alisweeneyofficial
JENNIFER NAYLOR has whipped her way to the top of the catering industry by cooking up custom art inspired culinary creations for the Hollywood elite, political events, foodies, and everyone in between.
- How Wolfgang Puck inspired her to lead the pack
- Mixing of her art majors and family's culinary lineage
- The changing environment of female chefs
- Her favorite hot spots in LA
- What's next for Jen?
- Twitter: @jennifer_naylor
- Facebook: JenniferNaylorCateringandSpecialEvents
- Website: jennifernaylor.com
NINA COMPTON - "Soulful Chef" is BravoTV's Top Chef Season 11 fan favorite, and one of our favorites too. She recently opened her own restaurant, Compere Lapin, which features culinary masterpieces inspired by her Caribbean upbringing and her background in Italian and French cuisine. If you're near New Orleans, it's a must.
- Hand picked for Bravo! Top Chef
- How the competition pushed her creativity to the next level
- Started in the kitchen at 8 years of age
- Her father, Prime Minister of St. Lucia, passed down valuable life lessons
- Her favorite ingredients and dish to cook
- Twitter: @nina_compton
- Facebook: chefninacompton
- Website: comperelapin.com
GAIL SIMMONS - She is an active nonprofit supporter who went from studying anthropology and Spanish to cooking school to perfect her food-journalism, and ultimately landed a job as special projects director for Food & Wine magazine and a judge on Bravo's "Top Chef".
Photo credit: Melanie Dunea
- Following in her mom's footsteps
- Apprenticed at Le Cirque and Vong
- Being in the kitchen vs food critic
- Journey to Top Chef Judge
- Gail's favorite ingredient
- "Talking With My Mouth Full" Memoir
- Active supporter of the nonprofit group "Common Threads"
- Twitter: @gailsimmons
- Facebook: gailsimmonsofficial
- Instagram: gailsimmonseats
WINSTON LEE - Different from all other yogurt brands, self funded startup between two brothers, multiple sacrifices made for the company, persevered through hard times, and ultimately turned a passion into an empire.
- Inspiration behind the company
- Reason for leaving lucrative career and going into yogurt
- How did Tarte become successful?
- Who is the driving force behind the success behind healthy foods?
- Which yogurts are his favorite flavors?
- Twitter: @tarteyogurt
- Instagram: tarteyogurt
- Facebook: tarteyogurt
Chef Brian Huskey - From economics to cooking, he has learned from famous chefs, proven that his true passion for cooking is his drive, and is opening his own restaurant.
From Merrill Lynch to Top Chef
How family history played a part in passion
Hear about the Top Chef experience
Brian's favorite ingredients and restaurants
Corona Del Mar and Tackle Box
What's next for Brian?
Mei Lin - She has defied traditional expectations, worked under renowned chefs, won Eater Young Gun 2014, and cooked her way to first place.
- Breaking traditional and cultural expectations
- How humble beginnings shaped her
- Quick ascension in the culinary world
- Mei's favorite ingredient
- Hear Mei's story about winning "Top Chef"
- Famous mentors
- Talks about post "Top Chef" life
- What's next for Mei?
Brooke Williamson- BravoTV "Top Chef" runner up season 10, restaurant owner and hard working mom.
Starting her career at 18
Opening her first restaurant
Her Top Chef experience and what she learned
What is her favorite ingredient?
What it’s like to work with her husband
How she balances work and family
Cooking with her son
Her LA restaurants
What’s next for Brooke?