THOMAS KESLINKE, is the founder of Chef’s Roll, a global community of culinary professionals. Thomas wanted to create a platform that would provide exposure and opportunities to help grow careers and further passions.
- Chef’s Roll is the Facebook equivalent for people in the culinary field
- Food Network / Bravo use chefs roll for introductions for contestants on their cooking shows
- In just 2 short years they have over 10,000 chefs from 127 countries on their platform
- Highlights not just executive chefs, but students just finishing culinary school and every profession in between
- Find out how to request Chef’s Roll to host an event in your city!
- What’s next for Thomas?
JEB BLOUNT, founder of SalesGravy, is the Sales Superman. His identity may have been a secret (until now) but Jeb is no stranger to divulging his sales secrets as a corporate consultant, entrepreneur, and best-selling author.
- SalesGravy, is "the Facebook of the Sales Profession" with sales tips, tricks, and connections.
- Developed his own publishing company in 2007 to self-publish his first book, "Power Principles".
- Is also the author of six books including his bestsellers People Buy You: The Real Secret to What Matters Most in Business, People Follow You: The Real Secret to What Matters Most in Leadership, and Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations.
- People will do business with you when they have the right answer to these 5 questions.
- What is your best networking tool?
- Where the inspiration of the name SalesGravy came from.
- Twitter: @salesgravy
- Facebook: SalesGravycom
- Website: salesgravy.com
Author of From Heat to Soul, The Generation Puzzle, Successful Failures, and many more.
Believes her job is to make a difference for at least one person every day
The Pros and Cons working from home
How she acquired 900,000+ Twitter followers
New Book "Refusing to Quit: Women Over 60" should be out at the end of the year
For tips for running your own business and the keys to profitability, check out her contributions to the e-book "The Modern Entrepreneur: Secrets to building a thriving business from home".
ADRYENN ASHLEY is an award winning producer and best-selling author who is changing the way Reality TV and Talk Shows are funded and broadcasted. Not only is she moving and shaking, she is turning the industry upside-down.
- Creator / Producer for reality TV show concept for writers, actors, and directors (coming soon!)
- Founder of "Crowded Reality"; Revolutionizing Crowd Funding platform
- What is "Social TV"?
- Stories as a start-up entrepreneur working from home
- Tips for running your own business and the key to profitability
Check out her contributions to the e-book "The Modern Entrepreneur: Secrets to building a thriving business from home"
- Twitter: @adryenn
- Facebook: adryenn
- Instagram: adryenn_ashley
GAIL SIMMONS - She is an active nonprofit supporter who went from studying anthropology and Spanish to cooking school to perfect her food-journalism, and ultimately landed a job as special projects director for Food & Wine magazine and a judge on Bravo's "Top Chef".
Photo credit: Melanie Dunea
- Following in her mom's footsteps
- Apprenticed at Le Cirque and Vong
- Being in the kitchen vs food critic
- Journey to Top Chef Judge
- Gail's favorite ingredient
- "Talking With My Mouth Full" Memoir
- Active supporter of the nonprofit group "Common Threads"
- Twitter: @gailsimmons
- Facebook: gailsimmonsofficial
- Instagram: gailsimmonseats
Ann Marsh - Award winning investigative journalist in financial planning and suicides, currently investigating why suicide rates are so high, and her passion for helping military service members recover financially.
Military investigative journalist
Life insurance and suicide
Majority of military suicides are results of lingering combat trauma - Fact or Fiction?
Military death payouts
Pending funding for research on life insurance and suicide rates from Pentagon
Folio Award Winner June, 2015
What's next for Ann?