Celebrity trainer, Gunnar Peterson has one buff resume with elite clients such as the Los Angeles Lakers, Khloe and Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez and more. He sat down with me and divulged must know multi-tasking tips for making the most of your workouts and getting the most out of your time so you can successfully reach your new year’s resolutions.
From humble beginnings growing up on a poor farm in Poland to the being CEO of Give Back Box, Monika makes it possible for people to donate to the homeless without stepping one foot out their front door.
How the stars guided her dreams to make a difference
The smell of baby powder inspired her to achieve her childhood dreams
When arriving in the US she made a living by selling shoes on eBay to people in Poland
How a homeless man in Chicago inspired her to start the Give Back Box
The advice she would give her younger self
Give Back Box Twitter: @GiveBackBox
You know Daymond John as the CEO of FUBU, and star of ABC’s Shark Tank; but not only has this sharp dressed shark turned author, he has also joined forces with the Xedo.com team bringing technology to tuxedos. Be sure to stay tuned after Daymond’s interview as he will be joined by Xedo.com CEO Peter Abruzzo and ACS CEO Richard Freedman to talk about how fashion forward meets the future.
- What he looks for when investing in businesses
- What was his inspiration to writing the book, “The Power of Broke”
- Wise words from Daymond
- Xedo.com old English tailoring has been delivered to over 400,000 homes
- Xedo.com allows you to create and customize suits and tuxedos to be shipped to your door
- Website - daymondjohn.com
- Twitter - @TheSharkDaymond
- Facebook - TheSharkDaymond
- Xedo.com website - xedo.com
- Xedo.com Twitter page - @xedo_tux
- Xedo.com Facebook page - XedoTux
PoundFit Founders, Kirsten Potenza and Cristina Peerenboom - Music obsessed, “recreational drummers”, Kirsten and Cristina, felt uninspired by their gym workouts and needed to give their lack-luster fitness routine a much needed makeover. PoundFit combines cardio, low weight high repetition training, with a healthy dose of aggression, and rebellious Rock n Roll soul to your workout so you can rockout and get your workout.
- With your RipStix, you become the drummer of the song, giving you a connection to your workout.
- Over 5,000 certified Pound Instructors
- Pound Regularly releases new songs and routines
- Pound Rockout Results at home if you can’t get to a participating gym
- If the standard pound class doesn’t get your heart pounding, give the longer harder program a try with red RipStix
- What’s next for the PoundGirls?
- Website: www.poundfit.com
- Twitter: @POUNDfit
- Facebook: PoundFit
- Instagram: thepoundgirls
CHRIS DORSEY puts the REAL in reality TV by bringing the struggles and adventures of those living in the wild outdoors right to your living room! Chris and the Orion Entertainment team are leading the pack in wilderness survival television.
- CoFounder / Owner of Orion Productions
- Responsible for TV shows such as: Building Alaska, Kodiak, Mega Decks, Tiny House Big Living, and more
- The role of Social Media and Millennials in "alternative living" television
- How Chris gives back to our wounded Veterans
- What's next for Chris and Orion?
- Website: orionentertainment.com
- Twitter: @orionmultimedia
- Facebook: OrionMultimediaTV
THOMAS KESLINKE, is the founder of Chef’s Roll, a global community of culinary professionals. Thomas wanted to create a platform that would provide exposure and opportunities to help grow careers and further passions.
- Chef’s Roll is the Facebook equivalent for people in the culinary field
- Food Network / Bravo use chefs roll for introductions for contestants on their cooking shows
- In just 2 short years they have over 10,000 chefs from 127 countries on their platform
- Highlights not just executive chefs, but students just finishing culinary school and every profession in between
- Find out how to request Chef’s Roll to host an event in your city!
- What’s next for Thomas?