January 21, 2016
CHRIS DORSEY puts the REAL in reality TV by bringing the struggles and adventures of those living in the wild outdoors right to your living room! Chris and the Orion Entertainment team are leading the pack in wilderness survival television.
- CoFounder / Owner of Orion Productions
- Responsible for TV shows such as: Building Alaska, Kodiak, Mega Decks, Tiny House Big Living, and more
- The role of Social Media and Millennials in "alternative living" television
- How Chris gives back to our wounded Veterans
- What's next for Chris and Orion?
July 6, 2015
Ann Marsh - Award winning investigative journalist in financial planning and suicides, currently investigating why suicide rates are so high, and her passion for helping military service members recover financially.
Military investigative journalist
Life insurance and suicide
Majority of military suicides are results of lingering combat trauma - Fact or Fiction?
Military death payouts
Pending funding for research on life insurance and suicide rates from Pentagon
Folio Award Winner June, 2015
What's next for Ann?
July 2, 2015
Joey Jones - A veteran who fought and sacrificed for his country, received multiple commendations from the Military and the President of the U.S., ultimately turning tragedy into triumph.
- Putting his life on the line for 8 years
- Being deployed in Afghanistan as a bomb tech
- Loosing both legs above the knee and severely injuring his arm
- His path to recovery and helping other injured vets
- How and where did he get his optimism
- What was it like having dinner with President Obama?
- The decision to go back to school
- His passion - Boot Campaign.org