I remember the day I met Leonard Kim clearly. We had friended each other via Twitter and this was the first time we would meet in person. Who is this guy that has been read by 10s of millions of people online, who pens thousands of articles a year, and who many go to for personal branding expertise? Was he just another self-proclaimed expert who cracked the social media code? Or was he just a happy, well-dressed fellow who enjoyed gourmet cupcakes from Los Angeles? But what about the guy who started a sensation on blogging sites like Quora by talking about his darkest, rock bottom moments? Perhaps he is, in fact, a bit of all of that. And really so much more. Meet Leonard Kim, a Millennial who is one of the most read marketing minds online today. And boy does he know personal branding. Watch his story about picking himself up from homelessness to the Millennial rockstar that he is today. And read the Forbes article where he shares some of his best personal branding tips so you too, can shine. Learn more about Leonard here: https://influencetree.com/
PoundFit Founders, Kirsten Potenza and Cristina Peerenboom - Music obsessed, “recreational drummers”, Kirsten and Cristina, felt uninspired by their gym workouts and needed to give their lack-luster fitness routine a much needed makeover. PoundFit combines cardio, low weight high repetition training, with a healthy dose of aggression, and rebellious Rock n Roll soul to your workout so you can rockout and get your workout.
- With your RipStix, you become the drummer of the song, giving you a connection to your workout.
- Over 5,000 certified Pound Instructors
- Pound Regularly releases new songs and routines
- Pound Rockout Results at home if you can’t get to a participating gym
- If the standard pound class doesn’t get your heart pounding, give the longer harder program a try with red RipStix
- What’s next for the PoundGirls?
- Website: www.poundfit.com
- Twitter: @POUNDfit
- Facebook: PoundFit
- Instagram: thepoundgirls
21 year old, Danny Berk is the perfect example of who you want to follow on Snapchat. He’s a young, fun, semi-professional surfer who travels to some of the most beautiful places in the world! (If you follow him on snapchat, he will gladly take you with him!)
- Started Surfing at 12 years old
- Snapchat influencer
- Approximately 6000 followers
- Flew to NY on a quest to find the best slice of Pizza
- Invited to take over Cinnabon’s snapchat account for their 30th anniversary
- Snapping for a cause: supporting UNICEF
- Snapchat: @dannyberk
- Twitter: @DannyBerk
- Instagram: danny_berk
- Facebook: DannyBerk
- Website: dannyberk.com
THOMAS KESLINKE, is the founder of Chef’s Roll, a global community of culinary professionals. Thomas wanted to create a platform that would provide exposure and opportunities to help grow careers and further passions.
- Chef’s Roll is the Facebook equivalent for people in the culinary field
- Food Network / Bravo use chefs roll for introductions for contestants on their cooking shows
- In just 2 short years they have over 10,000 chefs from 127 countries on their platform
- Highlights not just executive chefs, but students just finishing culinary school and every profession in between
- Find out how to request Chef’s Roll to host an event in your city!
- What’s next for Thomas?
ADANNA DURU - You know her from "Team Adam Levine" on Season 3 of The Voice and American Idol Top 12 of Season 14. This 18 year old artist is a phenomenal talent with breathtaking vocals, and a heart of gold. We can't wait to see how far this shooting star goes!
2011 Southern California Icon Winnie
What harsh lesson did she learn on The Voice?
Released "CEO" her first true single on her 18th birthday
How she found her strength on American Idol
Receiving a call from a management firm immediately after being eliminated from American Idol
Working on new music and releasing songs on SoundCloud
What's next for Adanna?
Dynamic DJ, Justin 3lau will 3low your mind! Justin was classically trained in piano, vocals, and guitar, and was heading full speed for a career in finance; that is until the introduction to Electronic Dance Music made his heart skip a beat.
- Inspired to start composing his own tracks when he was exposed to dance music in Sweden
- Purchased DJ equipment with money he earned from teaching guitar lessons
- The logical reason you may not “understand” dance music, and why it’s worth another listen
- His rise from making $100 an event, to packing venues and flooding festivals
- How his parents influence his music
- Believes he’s successful because he allows his music to evolve with changing times
- What’s next for 3lau?
- Twitter: @3LAU
- Facebook: DJ3LAU
- Soundcloud: 3lau
- Website: 3lau.com
KAYO WASHIO - When she isn't cooking her favorite dish or enjoying a round of golf Kayo is busy interviewing top list celebrities and exposing Japan to high quality entertainment as the head of the LA Office for the premier entertainment channel, Wowow (a Japanese equivalent of HBO).
How she was able to connect with the top names in the industry
Bringing U.S. shows such as CSI, Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds and so many more to the Japanese audience
Her journey on breaking the glass ceiling as one of the few female executives in Japan
Past interviews that inspired her
What's next for her and Wowow