WEBSITE: http:// businessofstory.com/
I remember the day I met Leonard Kim clearly. We had friended each other via Twitter and this was the first time we would meet in person. Who is this guy that has been read by 10s of millions of people online, who pens thousands of articles a year, and who many go to for personal branding expertise? Was he just another self-proclaimed expert who cracked the social media code? Or was he just a happy, well-dressed fellow who enjoyed gourmet cupcakes from Los Angeles? But what about the guy who started a sensation on blogging sites like Quora by talking about his darkest, rock bottom moments? Perhaps he is, in fact, a bit of all of that. And really so much more. Meet Leonard Kim, a Millennial who is one of the most read marketing minds online today. And boy does he know personal branding. Watch his story about picking himself up from homelessness to the Millennial rockstar that he is today. And read the Forbes article where he shares some of his best personal branding tips so you too, can shine. Learn more about Leonard here: https://influencetree.com/
Winnie Sun interviews Adam Simon, the writer of Man Down. Man Down opens theaters nationwide December 2, 2016. Simon talks about his journey from homelessness to writing the screenplay for Man Down inspired by conversations with his children.
CHRIS DORSEY puts the REAL in reality TV by bringing the struggles and adventures of those living in the wild outdoors right to your living room! Chris and the Orion Entertainment team are leading the pack in wilderness survival television.
- CoFounder / Owner of Orion Productions
- Responsible for TV shows such as: Building Alaska, Kodiak, Mega Decks, Tiny House Big Living, and more
- The role of Social Media and Millennials in "alternative living" television
- How Chris gives back to our wounded Veterans
- What's next for Chris and Orion?
- Website: orionentertainment.com
- Twitter: @orionmultimedia
- Facebook: OrionMultimediaTV
As a Former Football Player, Music Mogul, Actor, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Tech Company Contributor, and Social Media App Platform Creator, Thomas Q. Jones far surpassed the status of “Triple Threat” long, long ago.
Former NFL running back for the Arizona Card, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Chicago bears, NY Jets, KC Chiefs
Upon retirement he opened a Music Label and a Film Production company
How acting rehabilitated his humanity
Social Media Platform for Casting in the entertainment business “Castar App”
Has a college scholarship in his name Plans to donate his brain to the Sports Legacy Institute for NFL related research
21 year old, Danny Berk is the perfect example of who you want to follow on Snapchat. He’s a young, fun, semi-professional surfer who travels to some of the most beautiful places in the world! (If you follow him on snapchat, he will gladly take you with him!)
- Started Surfing at 12 years old
- Snapchat influencer
- Approximately 6000 followers
- Flew to NY on a quest to find the best slice of Pizza
- Invited to take over Cinnabon’s snapchat account for their 30th anniversary
- Snapping for a cause: supporting UNICEF
- Snapchat: @dannyberk
- Twitter: @DannyBerk
- Instagram: danny_berk
- Facebook: DannyBerk
- Website: dannyberk.com
JEB BLOUNT, founder of SalesGravy, is the Sales Superman. His identity may have been a secret (until now) but Jeb is no stranger to divulging his sales secrets as a corporate consultant, entrepreneur, and best-selling author.
- SalesGravy, is "the Facebook of the Sales Profession" with sales tips, tricks, and connections.
- Developed his own publishing company in 2007 to self-publish his first book, "Power Principles".
- Is also the author of six books including his bestsellers People Buy You: The Real Secret to What Matters Most in Business, People Follow You: The Real Secret to What Matters Most in Leadership, and Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations.
- People will do business with you when they have the right answer to these 5 questions.
- What is your best networking tool?
- Where the inspiration of the name SalesGravy came from.
- Twitter: @salesgravy
- Facebook: SalesGravycom
- Website: salesgravy.com