Celebrity trainer, Gunnar Peterson has one buff resume with elite clients such as the Los Angeles Lakers, Khloe and Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez and more. He sat down with me and divulged must know multi-tasking tips for making the most of your workouts and getting the most out of your time so you can successfully reach your new year’s resolutions.
Winnie Sun interviews Adam Simon, the writer of Man Down. Man Down opens theaters nationwide December 2, 2016. Simon talks about his journey from homelessness to writing the screenplay for Man Down inspired by conversations with his children.
You know Daymond John as the CEO of FUBU, and star of ABC’s Shark Tank; but not only has this sharp dressed shark turned author, he has also joined forces with the Xedo.com team bringing technology to tuxedos. Be sure to stay tuned after Daymond’s interview as he will be joined by Xedo.com CEO Peter Abruzzo and ACS CEO Richard Freedman to talk about how fashion forward meets the future.
- What he looks for when investing in businesses
- What was his inspiration to writing the book, “The Power of Broke”
- Wise words from Daymond
- Xedo.com old English tailoring has been delivered to over 400,000 homes
- Xedo.com allows you to create and customize suits and tuxedos to be shipped to your door
- Website - daymondjohn.com
- Twitter - @TheSharkDaymond
- Facebook - TheSharkDaymond
- Xedo.com website - xedo.com
- Xedo.com Twitter page - @xedo_tux
- Xedo.com Facebook page - XedoTux
CHRIS DORSEY puts the REAL in reality TV by bringing the struggles and adventures of those living in the wild outdoors right to your living room! Chris and the Orion Entertainment team are leading the pack in wilderness survival television.
- CoFounder / Owner of Orion Productions
- Responsible for TV shows such as: Building Alaska, Kodiak, Mega Decks, Tiny House Big Living, and more
- The role of Social Media and Millennials in "alternative living" television
- How Chris gives back to our wounded Veterans
- What's next for Chris and Orion?
- Website: orionentertainment.com
- Twitter: @orionmultimedia
- Facebook: OrionMultimediaTV
THOMAS KESLINKE, is the founder of Chef’s Roll, a global community of culinary professionals. Thomas wanted to create a platform that would provide exposure and opportunities to help grow careers and further passions.
- Chef’s Roll is the Facebook equivalent for people in the culinary field
- Food Network / Bravo use chefs roll for introductions for contestants on their cooking shows
- In just 2 short years they have over 10,000 chefs from 127 countries on their platform
- Highlights not just executive chefs, but students just finishing culinary school and every profession in between
- Find out how to request Chef’s Roll to host an event in your city!
- What’s next for Thomas?
ADANNA DURU - You know her from "Team Adam Levine" on Season 3 of The Voice and American Idol Top 12 of Season 14. This 18 year old artist is a phenomenal talent with breathtaking vocals, and a heart of gold. We can't wait to see how far this shooting star goes!
2011 Southern California Icon Winnie
What harsh lesson did she learn on The Voice?
Released "CEO" her first true single on her 18th birthday
How she found her strength on American Idol
Receiving a call from a management firm immediately after being eliminated from American Idol
Working on new music and releasing songs on SoundCloud
What's next for Adanna?
MATT PAXTON, the founder of The Clutter Cleaner and host of "Hoarders" is an extreme cleaning specialist. From humble beginnings to having a reality show watched by millions, he has built an empire from dirt and proudly wears the crown as The King of Clean.
- Up to 14 million people in the US are compulsive hoarders
- The Hoarders Psyche: How the behavior begins
- Family tragedies; From rock bottom to striking Reality TV gold.
- Believes as long as you make a difference in people's lives, the money will follow
- When succeeding, what "extravagant" purchase did he make?
- Catch new episodes of Hoarders: Family Secrets on Lifetime.
- Twitter: @IamMattPaxton
- Facebook: Matt-Paxton
- Website: http://cluttercleaner.com/
NOLEN NIU, a custom concept furniture designer, is a true artist. Though Nolen's parents pushed him down the path of a job in the computer sciences, he decided to take a chance on passion and wander down his own path which led him to his true calling as a concept furniture designer. His beautiful and imaginative products will leave you hungry for a new statement piece in your own home.
- Inspired by his community college art teacher to pursue a creative career
- When opportunity knocked he raced against the clock to open the door
- Featured in: Dwell, Interior Design Magazine, Maxim, NY Times, Esquire, and more
- Judge on furniture design competition TV show "Framework" on Spike TV
- What your couch and your body have in common
- Twitter: @nolenniu
- Facebook: nolenniu
- Website: nolenniu.com
ALISON SWEENEY - You know her as Samantha Brady (DiMera) on Days of our Lives, the host of The Biggest Loser, and may have seen her face staring back at you from the shelves of your local Barnes and Noble; but now you will get to know her as Sonia in "Love on the Air". This new romantic comedy stars Alison as both the lead actress and Executive Producer and will be airing on the Hallmark Channel Saturday, September 26th at 9/8c. You won't want to miss it!
- You can catch "Love on the Air" this Saturday, 9/26 at 9PM EST / 6PM PST
- Her book "Opportunity Knocks" is to be released April 2016
- Family friendly TV movie murder series, "Murder, She Baked" franchise on Hallmark Channel airing November 2015
- Works with Standup Up to Cancer, Feeding America and City of Hope
- Her partners at Arm & Hammer donate $1 to City of Hope for every post with #TrulyRadiantFinish
- Twitter: @Ali_Sweeney
- Facebook: alisweeneyofficial