January 28, 2016
PoundFit Founders, Kirsten Potenza and Cristina Peerenboom - Music obsessed, “recreational drummers”, Kirsten and Cristina, felt uninspired by their gym workouts and needed to give their lack-luster fitness routine a much needed makeover. PoundFit combines cardio, low weight high repetition training, with a healthy dose of aggression, and rebellious Rock n Roll soul to your workout so you can rockout and get your workout.
- With your RipStix, you become the drummer of the song, giving you a connection to your workout.
- Over 5,000 certified Pound Instructors
- Pound Regularly releases new songs and routines
- Pound Rockout Results at home if you can’t get to a participating gym
- If the standard pound class doesn’t get your heart pounding, give the longer harder program a try with red RipStix
- What’s next for the PoundGirls?
January 21, 2016
CHRIS DORSEY puts the REAL in reality TV by bringing the struggles and adventures of those living in the wild outdoors right to your living room! Chris and the Orion Entertainment team are leading the pack in wilderness survival television.
- CoFounder / Owner of Orion Productions
- Responsible for TV shows such as: Building Alaska, Kodiak, Mega Decks, Tiny House Big Living, and more
- The role of Social Media and Millennials in "alternative living" television
- How Chris gives back to our wounded Veterans
- What's next for Chris and Orion?
January 15, 2016
DEMOND BROCK boxes his way to the top— As a top ranking boxer Demond Brock knows how to roll with the punches of life and has obtained so much wisdom along the way. Watch as he shares the importance of never giving up on your dreams, keeping a positive outlook, and staying balanced.
- At only 15 years old he was sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Credits success to being able to get back up after being knocked down
- What keeps him motivated at 5 AM every day?
- Top Ranking Boxer #1 in Welterweight division
- Watch him fight on Showtime, January 22nd
December 17, 2015
As a Former Football Player, Music Mogul, Actor, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Tech Company Contributor, and Social Media App Platform Creator, Thomas Q. Jones far surpassed the status of “Triple Threat” long, long ago.
Former NFL running back for the Arizona Card, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Chicago bears, NY Jets, KC Chiefs
Upon retirement he opened a Music Label and a Film Production company
How acting rehabilitated his humanity
Social Media Platform for Casting in the entertainment business “Castar App”
Has a college scholarship in his name Plans to donate his brain to the Sports Legacy Institute for NFL related research
December 10, 2015
21 year old, Danny Berk is the perfect example of who you want to follow on Snapchat. He’s a young, fun, semi-professional surfer who travels to some of the most beautiful places in the world! (If you follow him on snapchat, he will gladly take you with him!)
- Started Surfing at 12 years old
- Approximately 6000 followers
- Flew to NY on a quest to find the best slice of Pizza
- Invited to take over Cinnabon’s snapchat account for their 30th anniversary
- Snapping for a cause: supporting UNICEF
December 3, 2015
THOMAS KESLINKE, is the founder of Chef’s Roll, a global community of culinary professionals. Thomas wanted to create a platform that would provide exposure and opportunities to help grow careers and further passions.
- Chef’s Roll is the Facebook equivalent for people in the culinary field
- Food Network / Bravo use chefs roll for introductions for contestants on their cooking shows
- In just 2 short years they have over 10,000 chefs from 127 countries on their platform
- Highlights not just executive chefs, but students just finishing culinary school and every profession in between
- Find out how to request Chef’s Roll to host an event in your city!
- What’s next for Thomas?
November 25, 2015
ADANNA DURU - You know her from "Team Adam Levine" on Season 3 of The Voice and American Idol Top 12 of Season 14. This 18 year old artist is a phenomenal talent with breathtaking vocals, and a heart of gold. We can't wait to see how far this shooting star goes!
2011 Southern California Icon Winnie
What harsh lesson did she learn on The Voice?
Released "CEO" her first true single on her 18th birthday
How she found her strength on American Idol
Receiving a call from a management firm immediately after being eliminated from American Idol
Working on new music and releasing songs on SoundCloud
What's next for Adanna?
November 19, 2015
Dynamic DJ, Justin 3lau will 3low your mind!
Justin was classically trained in piano, vocals, and guitar, and was heading full speed for a career in finance; that is until the introduction to Electronic Dance Music made his heart skip a beat.
- Inspired to start composing his own tracks when he was exposed to dance music in Sweden
- Purchased DJ equipment with money he earned from teaching guitar lessons
- The logical reason you may not “understand” dance music, and why it’s worth another listen
- His rise from making $100 an event, to packing venues and flooding festivals
- How his parents influence his music
- Believes he’s successful because he allows his music to evolve with changing times
November 12, 2015
MATT PAXTON, the founder of The Clutter Cleaner and host of "Hoarders" is an extreme cleaning specialist. From humble beginnings to having a reality show watched by millions, he has built an empire from dirt and proudly wears the crown as The King of Clean.
- Up to 14 million people in the US are compulsive hoarders
- The Hoarders Psyche: How the behavior begins
- Family tragedies; From rock bottom to striking Reality TV gold.
- Believes as long as you make a difference in people's lives, the money will follow
- When succeeding, what "extravagant" purchase did he make?
- Catch new episodes of Hoarders: Family Secrets on Lifetime.
November 5, 2015
NOLEN NIU, a custom concept furniture designer, is a true artist. Though Nolen's parents pushed him down the path of a job in the computer sciences, he decided to take a chance on passion and wander down his own path which led him to his true calling as a concept furniture designer. His beautiful and imaginative products will leave you hungry for a new statement piece in your own home.
- Inspired by his community college art teacher to pursue a creative career
- When opportunity knocked he raced against the clock to open the door
- Featured in: Dwell, Interior Design Magazine, Maxim, NY Times, Esquire, and more
- Judge on furniture design competition TV show "Framework" on Spike TV
- What your couch and your body have in common