October 22, 2015
JEFF TIMMONS | From boy band beginnings to Chippendale's MC; Jeff is now a family man, and media entrepreneur who made a red hot career for himself after getting his start with 98 Degrees.
- How it felt to be Invisible Men while their single "Invisible Man" was charting
- Words of wisdom from Stevie Wonder
- Considering the job offer from Chippendales in Las Vegas
- What you can expect to see on "Men of the Strip" on the E! Network may not be what you think
- How Jeff balances work and family
October 15, 2015
LYNDSEY NATZIC-VILLATORO | You may need a box of tissues because this special love song will touch your heart. From photographing weddings and portraits to helping coping families struck by terminal tragedies, Lindsey Natzic-Villatoro's company, Love Song Photography and Events birthed the Love Song Foundation which documents memories for their loved ones to cherish forever.
Starting her business; being laid off while in the middle of a custody battle
It began with a dream, a knack for editing, and a low-end camera
How she came to use her small business to impact lives
First viral video was from a daughter marrying her father
October 8, 2015
DR. JOYCE refuses to quit and wants to inspire you along the way; and trust me, she is an inspiration! She is a successful author and image consultant who earned her Ph.D. at the age of 52 and though she is now in her 70's, she is still going strong with no intentions of stopping.
Author of From Heat to Soul, The Generation Puzzle, Successful Failures, and many more.
Believes her job is to make a difference for at least one person every day
The Pros and Cons working from home
How she acquired 900,000+ Twitter followers
New Book "Refusing to Quit: Women Over 60" should be out at the end of the year
October 1, 2015
ADRYENN ASHLEY is an award winning producer and best-selling author who is changing the way Reality TV and Talk Shows are funded and broadcasted. Not only is she moving and shaking, she is turning the industry upside-down.
- Creator / Producer for reality TV show concept for writers, actors, and directors (coming soon!)
- Founder of "Crowded Reality"; Revolutionizing Crowd Funding platform
- Stories as a start-up entrepreneur working from home
- Tips for running your own business and the key to profitability
Check out her contributions to the e-book "The Modern Entrepreneur: Secrets to building a thriving business from home"
May 18, 2015
Talal Thabet - Artist turned entrepreneur who is the CEO of six companies and the Vice Chairman of the board for World Music Cup.
- Learn about his journey from artist to entrepreneur and high powered CEO
- What is the Music World Cup?
- The importance of driving music opportunity and choices through social media
- How Music World Cup can help record labels
May 7, 2015
Brooke Burke | Actress, TV host, entrepreneur, fashion designer, health and fitness expert and carpool mom.
Photo Credit: Love Song Photography
April 28, 2015
Jessica Denay - Leading “mom lifestyle” expert, author of Hot Mom’s Handbook series and co-founder of the Secret Siren Sisterhood.
March 30, 2015
Chelsea Krost | 23 year old Millennial entrepreneur, radio and TV talk show host, writer, executive producer, and health coach.
- Chelsea’s path to radio host at the age of 16“speaking to teens”
- Millennials and their thoughts on all things financial
- Advice for young entrepreneurs looking to get ahead
- Hosting your own twitter party: What it is and how to set one up.
- What is Millennial Talk Live
- Her new startup Mpulse – helping companies reach Millennials
- What does retirement look like to Chelsea Krost?